Washington Tacoma Mission; May 2012 - June 2013
Washington Federal Way Mission; July 2013 - May 2014

I want to share my testimony with you. I know God lives, he loves and cares about me and is very watchful of me. He is my Father in Heaven, I am his Son. Heavenly Father sent his Son, Jesus Christ to come to this earth, to show us the way to return to live with our Father in Heaven. Christ suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane for my sins, my bad days, and my hard aches willingly. He then died on the cross. He rose three days. He is my Savior, my Redeemer. I would have no hope without Jesus Christ. He is my Light and Life. I am so grateful for my Mother and Father here on earth. They have truly sacrificed so much for me to be here on a mission. Thank You. I know Joseph Smith saw God the Father and his Son, Jesus Christ in the grove. Joseph restored the true and living church back to this earth, and because of that, i can take the sacrament each week, and be cleansed from sin. I love the temple so much, there is truly a spirit of power there. God is over this work. I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve a mission. May God bless you until we meet again. I say that in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

More Holiness Give Me

Thursday we had the wonderful opportunity to go to the temple in seattle. i really love the spirit there, the temple as most of you know is very near and deear to my heart. it has been hard for me to go so long without going. but what a releif it was to finally be there again. After the temple we had a lunch at the building next door. and then had a devotional. in this devo, Sister Weaver spoke about how Elder Holland came to Washington to a Mission Presidents Seminar and he spoke about a lot of things but, Sister weaver mostly talked about how we need to have Jesus Christ written upon our hearts. President Weaver Talked about how Elder Holland spoke about the Doctrine of Christ, and how the doctrine of christ is a lot simpler than Faith in Jesus Christ, Repentance, Baptism, Holy Ghost, and Enduring To The End. The Doctrine of Christ is we need to know Christ, and then Follow him. thats it, it that simple. Later that thursday, i had an opportunity to burn a shirt for my year mark and it was preety sweet. It is summer and it has hit the northwest in full force, yesturday during P-day we played ulimate friesbee, and i was able to receive a sun burn. which is nice. it was 90 degrees here with however much humidity. it was extremely warm. made it diffcult to run and what not but still fun then we went to the church. and played Nerf, and it was still really wwarm inside. so the short sleeves are out in full force now.
I want to mention something i will be doing these next couple weeks. im going to be what i call a May fast but might extend in to June. so im fasting from all Sweets, Candy, Soda, Fast Food. not only will this save me money and help me lose weight, but i have fasted that it will increase my spiritual knowledge as i depend more on the spirit and less on junk. and also it will help with self-dispilne. while im doing this im going to try to finish the Book of Mormon in 50 days. i started on Sunday, im currently on the thrid day, i have learned more this time reading and study then i ever have before. and im only in 1 nephi 14. im grateful that the Lord has directed me in order to do this. i feel more blessed then i ever have in my entire life. I feel the spirit stonger than i ever have before.








No comments:

Post a Comment