Washington Tacoma Mission; May 2012 - June 2013
Washington Federal Way Mission; July 2013 - May 2014

I want to share my testimony with you. I know God lives, he loves and cares about me and is very watchful of me. He is my Father in Heaven, I am his Son. Heavenly Father sent his Son, Jesus Christ to come to this earth, to show us the way to return to live with our Father in Heaven. Christ suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane for my sins, my bad days, and my hard aches willingly. He then died on the cross. He rose three days. He is my Savior, my Redeemer. I would have no hope without Jesus Christ. He is my Light and Life. I am so grateful for my Mother and Father here on earth. They have truly sacrificed so much for me to be here on a mission. Thank You. I know Joseph Smith saw God the Father and his Son, Jesus Christ in the grove. Joseph restored the true and living church back to this earth, and because of that, i can take the sacrament each week, and be cleansed from sin. I love the temple so much, there is truly a spirit of power there. God is over this work. I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve a mission. May God bless you until we meet again. I say that in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Transfer Week: Week 6
 
Happy Holidays oh i mean happy independance day!
well this week is transfer week. and the news is : im staying in aberdeem for another 6 weeks although im getting a new companion cant remember his name though. we might be having a baptism on saturday and if so im the one thats gonna be baptizing her. although she is not a convert its still my first baptism. she is really great we have are final lesson on thursday. wednesday will be spent mostly in Tacoma with transfer. its really cool our whole mission comes together for transfer meeting. they introduce new missionary. then departing missionaries give their final testimonies and theres songs and mission news. its great. since its the Forth of july we are going to be having a mission BBQ in Tacoma. so im excited about that . kinda crazy this week. last week was great. we had a zone pday we went out to westport last week and went to the lighthouse and then the beach. we drew a circle in the sand and all the missionaries in a circle and the goal was to be the last one in the circle. it was great. the copast guard was doing training in the bar of grays harbor so the heliocopter was there doing basket lifts and resuce swimmer in the water. that was cool to see weird being in westport again. seeing moms and adams house again. umm wednesday is usually the day we go out to ocean shores we had two lessons out there then after went and drove one beach. i loved that. elder anderson got a little nervous though it was a blast. Fast and testimony was pretty freckin sweet. the young man went to this camp called camp helaman. a church sponsored camp they all bore their testimony put almost everybody in tears. it was the longest sacrament meeting i have ever been in though. two hours. no dead time. they all went up right at the start too. really great ward though. i love aberdeen alot still havent gotten above 75 degrees here today its raining and i dont know what were doing yet today. our dryer doesnt work so thats kinda dumb. im here for my birthday next transfer meeting is dads birthday on august 15. so i hopefully we can make the most of it. we already have two people on date for baptism this transfer. wish me luck and pray for me. im doing really good though. i love this work and just think i have been out for two months tomorrow so were just truckin along here. im trying to make you all book of mormon cases with a book of mormon in it before this transfer gets over. i want you all to read it before the end of September. the entire book cover to cover. that is my challenge for you. it will really help you guys in your life. pray about it ponder it in your hearts. i know it will help you guys alot i hope also included in your book of mormon will be a talk on it and i want to listen over and over its something im trying memorize. oh i can solve a rubiks cube now thats really cool thing i have learned this transfer. i really wanna master the kendama its huge here in aberdeen but have to buy one first after my bike of course. hope all is well and wish you luck on your journeys
Elder Johnson is pumpin the Jams in the WA-TAC and aberdeen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment