Washington Tacoma Mission; May 2012 - June 2013
Washington Federal Way Mission; July 2013 - May 2014

I want to share my testimony with you. I know God lives, he loves and cares about me and is very watchful of me. He is my Father in Heaven, I am his Son. Heavenly Father sent his Son, Jesus Christ to come to this earth, to show us the way to return to live with our Father in Heaven. Christ suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane for my sins, my bad days, and my hard aches willingly. He then died on the cross. He rose three days. He is my Savior, my Redeemer. I would have no hope without Jesus Christ. He is my Light and Life. I am so grateful for my Mother and Father here on earth. They have truly sacrificed so much for me to be here on a mission. Thank You. I know Joseph Smith saw God the Father and his Son, Jesus Christ in the grove. Joseph restored the true and living church back to this earth, and because of that, i can take the sacrament each week, and be cleansed from sin. I love the temple so much, there is truly a spirit of power there. God is over this work. I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve a mission. May God bless you until we meet again. I say that in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Prodigal Son

 Prodigal Son: Luke 15:11-32;

 11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:
 12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
 13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
 14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
 15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
 16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
 17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father’s have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
 18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
 19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
 20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
 21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
 22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
 23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
 24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
 25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard music and dancing.
 26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.
 27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
 28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and entreated him.
 29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:
 30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
 31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.
 32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

I have thought a lot about this parable this week, and i thought i would share it with you. I have left most of my life, i have taken my inheritance and left and took my journey, and spent it on riotous living. No matter what the circumstance is my Father in Heaven is always willing and ready to accept me back. The same applys to you. God is always willing and ready to accept you back, thats why he sent his Son, Jesus Christ.
John 3:17-21;
 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
 18 ¶He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
 19 And this is the con1demnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

God is the source of all love, and I'm so grateful for him. I'm grateful for my Savior and Redeemer. Christ died for me so I could live again, and be cleansed from sin.

I love you all. I'm doing well, Renton is a really nice city. Lets go be those disciples Christ needs on his team

No comments:

Post a Comment