Washington Tacoma Mission; May 2012 - June 2013
Washington Federal Way Mission; July 2013 - May 2014

I want to share my testimony with you. I know God lives, he loves and cares about me and is very watchful of me. He is my Father in Heaven, I am his Son. Heavenly Father sent his Son, Jesus Christ to come to this earth, to show us the way to return to live with our Father in Heaven. Christ suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane for my sins, my bad days, and my hard aches willingly. He then died on the cross. He rose three days. He is my Savior, my Redeemer. I would have no hope without Jesus Christ. He is my Light and Life. I am so grateful for my Mother and Father here on earth. They have truly sacrificed so much for me to be here on a mission. Thank You. I know Joseph Smith saw God the Father and his Son, Jesus Christ in the grove. Joseph restored the true and living church back to this earth, and because of that, i can take the sacrament each week, and be cleansed from sin. I love the temple so much, there is truly a spirit of power there. God is over this work. I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve a mission. May God bless you until we meet again. I say that in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Smoking Hot Ya? Oh freak!

week 6 of transfer two.


so here we are again at the close of another transfer. we get the call saturday night. so next week i will tell you if im staying or leaving. i hate this time of transfers. i dont like transfer calls. i really love aberdeen. its a really hard area in the mission. not a lot of investigators or potentials. but we work hard and keep busy. we have been going out to ocean shores a lot recently. we have more investigators out there then in aberdeen. we gave a church tour to this 20 year old guy on saturday. we seemed to like it. and this week i can officaly say for the first time in my life i had to drive 20 miles and 40 mintues to church. we went to ocean shores branch this sunday. 74 people attend and there was more vistors then members there. which is typical. they had no gospel principles or elders quorum. so yes i was with the high priest. not the funnist thing ever. but things are great. we are sstill working really hard. im glad things are going great at home. i love you alot. we had zone conference this week in olympia. which was really fun we had a training on the book of mormon then the second half we had singing time. back to primary? this was because next sunday in centralia. the mission is putting on a fireside where 80 missionaries from 5 stakes are gonna be there. im super excited. i love singing with the mission its a whole new experince called to serve is the best. it brings joy and goosbumps to my skin each time at transfers when we sing called to serve and god be with you till we meet again. i wish all of you could experince this first hand 176 missionaries are powerful. umm pday. was a blast we had a huge NERF war at the church. we had 10 missionaries there and two members. we played this zombies game super fun. although again it must be a johnson thing i got my finger smashed in the door. my fingernail is kinda purple but its feeling alot better today. it was a blast. i love my mission and miss you all. have a great week.

Book Of Mormon Reading:
you should be on 138 by the end of August 7th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment