Washington Tacoma Mission; May 2012 - June 2013
Washington Federal Way Mission; July 2013 - May 2014

I want to share my testimony with you. I know God lives, he loves and cares about me and is very watchful of me. He is my Father in Heaven, I am his Son. Heavenly Father sent his Son, Jesus Christ to come to this earth, to show us the way to return to live with our Father in Heaven. Christ suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane for my sins, my bad days, and my hard aches willingly. He then died on the cross. He rose three days. He is my Savior, my Redeemer. I would have no hope without Jesus Christ. He is my Light and Life. I am so grateful for my Mother and Father here on earth. They have truly sacrificed so much for me to be here on a mission. Thank You. I know Joseph Smith saw God the Father and his Son, Jesus Christ in the grove. Joseph restored the true and living church back to this earth, and because of that, i can take the sacrament each week, and be cleansed from sin. I love the temple so much, there is truly a spirit of power there. God is over this work. I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve a mission. May God bless you until we meet again. I say that in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Im going to the firside!!

hello,
this week has been of those week filled with power and spirtiual experinces i will share many experineces and scriptures and i hope you feel the power that i have felt in this distant land of the WA-TAC.

Monday:
monday was pday. we emailed in the morning. then we went and walked down to the downtown area. right on the waterfront. walked out on to a dock and took pictures then walked down to this old ferry land that looks out and over the puget sound. and mount rainer. throw some rocks into the water like a little child. beautiful day. then we went and play a famous Wa-Tac game. called murder in the dark super fun. then hid and go seek. really fun. then we had a dinner at a family. who is from the south. i tried grits eh its okay not my favorite. but there was bacon and ham. eggs and cheese french toast. super fun family.
Tuesday:
tuesday was a super great day. we went to a place called zions camp. its between belfair and shelton. its owned by the church. we had a choir practice. i love singing so no disapointment. then we played kickball of course with soccer deep in the golden years of my past helped maybe a little. then we did archery not so good at that. then played frisbee in which we play alot of here. then we did a ropes course. first: there was tire in which we had to help everybody pass through without touching the tire. the last person kinda ran and jumped through the tire pretty cool. the tire represented baptism and how to help investigators to baptism. second we went to this one called a wall. about 11 feet tall. again everybody up and over the wall. last person had to jump and we had to catch him and help him up. thrid was called a faith fall. you got up on a stump and fall backwards in hope that the people would catch you. it was super tough for me. but look up to faith in god that he would not let me down. then finally. there was a bunch of stumps in the ground and you could not touch the ground. we had to hold hand with the people in front and behind you then somebody had to crawl around everybody to go around the stumps. hard to explain hopefully pictures on the wa-tac blog. then we had a fireside. president said these things "Repentance is becoming something you are not when you began" "Repentance is not getting out of Eygpt, is getting into the promised land." really helped. then we wrote something down that is holding us back from progressing us on our mission then burned that little peice of paper in the fire. then we sang amzing grace. i feel we that were there that day grew together as a mission. i met a lot of people and made many friends that day.
Wednesday:
wednesday was district meeting. we talked about faith and repentance. i think the greatest thing about this was the ditrict leader set all these strings up in the gym and at the end was a picture of christ. you were bind folded and you had somebody be the holy ghost to guide you but could not put your hand on any string and the rest of the distict was make tons of nosie and trying you to go a wrong path. super amazing. also wednesday. we had dinner at the johnsons oh wow what a thing. we had shepards pie. and salad.
Thrusday:
 nothing really big happened today. although i had little C's has happened since utah.
Friday:
friday i will just highlight dinner. we got a show and a dinner. the family we ate dinner on a farm. when we got there. there was a dying sheep so the dad decide to shot it. now again reflecting on the golden years of my life. sheep are not my favorite animal.
so i was okay with this. he shot it three times now thats not something that happens everyday. i tried lamb for the first time super good.
Saturday And Sunday:
im goning to combine these days although i will reflect on both. Saturday we had the opportunity to drive to silverdale which is about 30 mileas north of me. for a fireside. this was super amazing and spiritual experince for me personally. the spirit is so strong at these firesides. a scripture reminds me of the feeling i felt: For I had seen a vision; I knew it, and I knew that God knew it, and I could not deny it, neither dared I do it; at least I knew that by so doing I would offend God, and come under condemnation. now i have not seen no vision but the feelings that i felt goes right a long with that. Then sunday we had the opportunity to go to Port Angeles wow i was excited and so happy. saw canada again. the same feeling came again.

now these firesides have helped me so much with my testimony of the savior is so much stronger im so blessed. and i hope these blessing come upon you as my family. i love you guys all. i have been on my knees alot and that is something i have learned. "when the world knocks you down, your in a perfect position to pray to that God who loves you" then he can help you get back on your feet. he can do that for you he has been there and will guide you to that path again. he loves you and lives.
My favorite song :
He lives to guide me with his eye.
He lives to comfort me when faint.
He lives to hear my soul’s complaint.
He lives to silence all my fears.
He lives to wipe away my tears.
He lives to calm my troubled heart.
He lives all blessings to impart.
He lives! All glory to his name!
He lives, my Savior, still the same.
Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives:
“I know that my Redeemer lives!”
i leave you my testimony of christ with my love and bless upon you. pray always return to him that loves to til the end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment