Washington Tacoma Mission; May 2012 - June 2013
Washington Federal Way Mission; July 2013 - May 2014

I want to share my testimony with you. I know God lives, he loves and cares about me and is very watchful of me. He is my Father in Heaven, I am his Son. Heavenly Father sent his Son, Jesus Christ to come to this earth, to show us the way to return to live with our Father in Heaven. Christ suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane for my sins, my bad days, and my hard aches willingly. He then died on the cross. He rose three days. He is my Savior, my Redeemer. I would have no hope without Jesus Christ. He is my Light and Life. I am so grateful for my Mother and Father here on earth. They have truly sacrificed so much for me to be here on a mission. Thank You. I know Joseph Smith saw God the Father and his Son, Jesus Christ in the grove. Joseph restored the true and living church back to this earth, and because of that, i can take the sacrament each week, and be cleansed from sin. I love the temple so much, there is truly a spirit of power there. God is over this work. I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve a mission. May God bless you until we meet again. I say that in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Monday, September 24, 2012

week 18

hey family.

so i have learned alot this week and i continue to try my best. i got my transfer call. im staying in Gig Harbor another six weeks. but im getting a new companion named elder giles. i went on spilts with him in elma once for a day he is quiter he can play the piano im not quite sure all about him. i have been talking to president alot about whats been happen here. he is well aware of it. he ask me daily about how im doing mentally and physically which has been an extreme help to me. although bad news i have been sick again this last week probably the samething as i had last time. i have heard that usually you will get sick like this every 4 months or so. because it is extremely wet up here. something in body is not to immune to it up here some kinda of virus that does really well up here if that makes sense. so hopefully i can get over it cause it sucks. sister weaver has been super helpful in it all and should be getting doctors appt. tuesday or thursday. we had stake conference this weekend. there was some really good talks about faith and about looking at yourself and going to basics and starting there. personal worthness to personal prayer to personal scripture study to companions. then go and work. its really helped. i lvoe this gosepl so much. i want to share a scripture with you: so look at this scripture what does god ask us to do then what does he promise us:
121 Therefore, acease from all your light speeches, from all blaughter, from all your clustful desires, from all your dpride and light-mindedness, and from all your wicked doings.
 122 Appoint among yourselves a teacher, and let anot all be spokesmen at once; but let one speak at a time and let all listen unto his sayings, that when all have spoken that all may be bedified of all, and that every man may have an equal privilege.
 123 See that ye alove one another; cease to be bcovetous; learn to impart one to another as the gospel requires.
 124 Cease to be aidle; cease to be bunclean; cease to cfind fault one with another; cease to dsleep longer than is needful; retire to thy bed early, that ye may not be weary; arise early, that your bodies and your minds may be einvigorated.
 125 And above all things, clothe yourselves with the bond of acharity, as with a mantle, which is the bond of perfectness and bpeace.
 126 aPray always, that ye may not faint, until I bcome.
Behold, and lo, I will come quickly, and receive you unto myself. Amen. so the blue is what god ask of us which might be alot but i think what we get in return the green is so much better than what he ask of us. i feel that god does this through out he asks than promises us blessing to helps us make the right choices. this has really helped me this week. i love prophet of the restoration what joesph smith says. maaybe god has asked me to swim in deep water. i have found out that if i take eyes and look at in the stand point of the eternities in stead of just this life. god could have asked if i wanted to do have this trial in my life and we agreed but here on earth we ask god why did you give this hardship in my life. its kinda of funny. anything thought i would share. i love you guys so much. miss you guys too.

Scripture: 1 Nephi 2:16
16 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, being exceedingly young, nevertheless being large in stature, and also having great desires to know of the amysteries of God, wherefore, I did cry unto the Lord; and behold he did bvisit me, and did csoften my heart that I did dbelieve all the words which had been spoken by my efather;
quote:President Wilford Woodruff
There never was a set of men since God made the world under a stronger responsibility to warn this generation, to lift up our voices long and loud, day and night as far as we have the opportunity and declare the words of God unto this generation. We are required to do this. This is our calling. It is our duty. It is our business.

No comments:

Post a Comment